Edelweiss Resort:
If it is fun, we are thinking about taking Granny and Grampy there when they come visit! Bavaria is apparently one of the most traditional places in Germany, and not far from there is the famous castle the Neuschwanstein. I don't think we will get there this weekend, so we will have to go back anyways!
While packing, I needed to make sure Clara's bathing suit fit her, so I put her in it! She was so funny. I never have her in shorts because it is so cold here, so I forgot about her chunky little legs.
She also started posing for the camera!
As you can see, the house is a mess. My family will say its because I suck at cleaning, however Nick is really good at cleaning, we just do not have anywhere to put anything, therefore Clara has free rein of everything EVERYWHERE. We have piles of dirty clothes (the laundry basket we borrowed from the Army). Piles of toys, which Clara thinks is a game, she starts throwing pieces of the piles around.... It is starting to get really hard to live with piles everywhere... Our TV is on the floor, our coats are in a pile on top of a box, (we don't have hangers, which I could buy, but I have like 1000 coming...) Anyways, here is the story about this... My neighbor just had a baby (she is beautiful) and I made them dinner twice, tonight they came down to thank us, and when I answered the door there was crap everywhere, including some incredibly real looking lobster toy I got for Clara, books, clothes, etc... I apologized for the mess and got the mess (they said they completely understood.... all military in Europe have lived like this) and then after they left Nick said he was so embarrassed about the house, then I realized not only was the house a mess, but I has just taken off Clara's swimsuit (after making sure it still fit) so she was running around the apartment screaming in her diaper... not to mention I was in sweat pants and a t-shirt... they must think we are complete trash! Oh well... I got a good laugh out of it, because at this point, if I don't laugh at the fact that we have been living out of suitcases, off the floor, and with the bare essentials for the last two months I may have a melt down...

No comments:
Post a Comment